Monday, December 13, 2010

"Thank you"

It seems to have stopped raining for the moment, both inside and outside our house.  So that's good news.  We just got this email from our home insurance company:
Dear Mr. Awesome,
I wanted to take a quick moment and "thank you" for taking time out of your day to speak with me. I realize that sustaining damage to your property can be unsettling. If there is anything that I can do to assist you further, please do not hesitate to respond to my e-mail or call me direct on my work phone.
Do you think our friend the insurance claims representative is being intentionally sarcastic?  Like, "Thanks A LOT bitchez, now I have to come all the way out to your stupid piece of crap house just to tell you that there is no way we're going to cover this damage.  I was enjoying a delicious crossandwich from BK and now my day is ruined."

**
**
From the Soren News Desk: He is fascinated by his new tooth.  He's constantly poking his tongue at it, making him look like a little lizard.  I guess if he were actually a lizard he would not be little, but would be an enormous eighteen pound lizard of terror.  In people terms though, still small.

No comments: