Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goverment get out

Seriously, thanks so much everyone, for still giving even a tiny crap what I do, despite months of digital tumbleweeds. I am touched that anyone at all still subscribes to this blog.

I feel like it's sort of unfair to turn this into a pregnancy blog, since that's not what anyone signed up for. On the other hand, I've never done a very good job of sticking to the supposed theme of librarianism. I guess this will just continue to be a mixed bag of stuff that's probably not very interesting to anyone.

Do you have your Halloween costume picked out? I feel almost obligated to go as Rosemary, since I now have short red hair. We have also considered going as teabaggers/birthers. Mr. A. came up with this idea for sign, which I find hilarious: "Goverment get out of are schools and into my utarus."

Other costume thoughts? Ideas?

5 comments:

srcsmgrl said...

My step-mom was really classy the year she was pregnant with twins. She went as a pumpkin, complete with body paint. That was 23 years ago, but I still have the mental scars.

Anonymous said...

I like the thought of a pregnant nun. But that's just me.

Um, so I wouldn't worry so much about turning this into a pregnancy/baby blog because.....well, I don't know exactly, but we looooove babies, and I seriously doubt that you're going to end up as one of those freakishly boring bores who talk about receiving blankets or whatever. You're funny. You're baby will be funny. We like you.

Also, is my blog not proof that you can blog about any matter of things, including children and still be funny and painfully hip and interesting? IS IT NOT??

librarianista said...

It IS, Jennie. It totally is.

Librarian Girl said...

I blog about neither pop culture nor librarianism, so I don't get this whole "being topical" thing you refer to.

We all can't have blogs that are named Whatever the Hell I Want to Write About and You Will Like It.

librarianista said...

I guess we can't, Librarian Girl, although I think that's a pretty great name for a blog.