Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Grad Schoolyard Diarrhea Song

Mr. Awesome has the McSweeney's Joke Book of Book Jokes checked out from the library right now, which contains "The Grad Schoolyard Diarrhea Song." He read me the first verse out loud:

When you're analyzing Joyce
And your butthole has no choice
Diarrhea!
Diarrhea!

I laughed at that so hard I cried. I see McSweeney's has also been kind enough to put the whole thing online so you can sing it at home.


p.s. I know, I know! More wedding, less buttholes. I'll get to that post soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love McSweeneys and I think I will adopt that as my song of the day instead of "Hungry Like the Wolf", which has been stuck in my head for an hour.

Librarian Girl said...

A few years ago, my friends and I went through this phase where we turned every pop song into songs about poop, and one of my friends (an artist and book maker) actually made us each a bound book of all of our songs. I thought this was because we are all so immature but now that McSweeney's has something similar, I feel way more intellectual and validated.

Thanks, McSweeney's!