Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wedding Ideas

Wedding stuff is so weird.

For instance. The lovely Lass just pointed me to some dessert-related ideas for my wedding. Currently we are planning on having a tower of doughnuts (seriously), which would no doubt be much more festive once adorned with a cake topper that looks like us. This example is my favorite:



Because nothing says forever like cell phones and weaponry, am I right?

But there's plenty more where that came from. Have you considered having a dolphin-themed wedding? Someone has! How about a lovely NASCAR wedding? Don't worry, the guide has already been written!

I don't even know if I should show you the other thing Lass linked to today. Are you ready?

Seriously, are you?

How about a cake that looks like you?

I assume the cake part is red velvet. What fun to disembowel yourself on your wedding day!

1 comment:

Lass. said...

As someone pointed out on my page, it kinda gives new meaning to the term "eat me".